Creating Natural Immunity to fight cold and flu this season.
Here are some quick tips to build your immune system naturally and avoid getting sick for a happier healthier cold and flu season.
- Make sure you are washing your hands regularly with warm soapy water even if you have been using sanitizer. This will help decrease the spread of this nasty virus to yourself and to the those around you.
- If you need to cough or sneeze make sure you do so in the crease of your elbow, this will cut down on the giant mist of sneeze dust that hits your neighbor, they will appreciate you for this.
- Nutritionally we can increase the amount of raw fruits and veggies in our diet this with increase the about of vit. D and C which increase our immunity, if you choose they make decent supplements for these vitamins as well.
- Increase the intake of probiotics in your diet this with help built the normal flora in the your gut where most of the immune function is occurring, If you do not know what normal flora is it is the naturally occurring bacteria in the gut lining. Again they make supplements but you can find this in yogurt as well.
- Finally I want to talk about increasing the total function of the body to avoid illness. If you are doing the things listed above you are doing great, but you might be missing one very important piece of the puzzle and that is NUCCA chiropractic, this can actually increase the communication between the brain and the body and the body to the brain, thus increasing your body’s ability to fight the cold and flu more efficiently and naturally. A quick and easy way to see if you can benefit from NUCCA chiropractic is to look in a mirror and see if your head is tilted and your shoulders appear to be uneven. If you see this than you may a perfect candidate for care. You can look at the other benefits of NUCCA chiropractic care by clicking about NUCCA tab at the top of the page.